for Preachers, Evangelists, Ministers, ... and others.
- What is the Foundation of God's government? What is the image of God in man?
- John the Baptist identified Jesus as "The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." Questions: What is "the sin of the world?" How does Jesus "take the sin away?" What happens to the sin that is taken away?
- Jesus spoke to the Woman at the Well: "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water ... Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." Questions: How does anyone receive this gift from God? What exactly is Eternal Life? Is Eternal Life automatically given to everyone? Is God prejudiced?
- Jesus said: "I am the Bread of Life ... I am the living bread that came down from Heaven. If anyone eats this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh which I will give for the life of the world." A mature person's physical body contains 5 to 6 quarts of blood. Jesus said: "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." Questions: How does a person "eat Jesus' flesh?" How does a person "drink Jesus' blood?" What does Jesus' flesh and Jesus' blood refer to?
- Scripture states: "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness." Questions: Does that mean there has not been any forgiveness from God before Jesus died on the Cross? When Jesus died, did he forgive everyone their sins? If he did, does that mean everyone will be saved? If he didn't forgive everyone, who then will be saved?
- Complete the sentence: Jesus was born to _________________ . Questions: What was Jesus' Mission? Should our mission be the same as his? Did Jesus complete his mission? Is there anything more important than saving you and me?
- Jesus told Nicodemus he needed to be "Born Again." Questions: Does everyone need to be Born Again? What does Born Again mean? How is it accomplished? Can anyone enter Heaven without being Born Again? Was anyone in the Old Testament Born Again?
- How will God treat the "lost?" Will they burn and be tormented in the fire and brimstone for as long as God shall live? Will God make sure they are kept alive in the flames so they suffer forever? Do you approve of God doing that? Be honest: Do you like God?
- Complete the sentences: The greatest sin anyone can commit is ______________ . The minimum requirement to enter Heaven is ______________ .
- The Grace of God. Questions: What is Grace? How long has God's Grace been available? What does Grace teach us? Does everyone need Grace? Are Grace and Truth related to each other?
- If salvation, Eternal Life, is a gift from God, Why Did Jesus Have To Die? Is Eternal Life possible without Jesus' death on the Cross? Why or Why Not? Who killed Jesus?
- Is man mortal or immortal? What happens when a "saved" person dies? What happens when a "lost" person dies? Is man capable of accurately reading and knowing his own heart and the hearts of others? Do you allow God to determine who will be in Heaven?
- What is the Gospel message, the Good News? Who/What is it all about? Jesus said: "Anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. " Questions: What has Jesus been doing? What does it mean to "have faith in Jesus?" What does it mean to "believe in Jesus?"
- Scripture mentions Jesus' Return, his Second Coming. Questions: What is God waiting for? Should we be anticipating and looking forward to that event? Why or Why Not? What happens here on Earth when Jesus does return? What happens in Heaven when he returns?
- Scripture talks about a "War in Heaven." Questions: Is it important that we understand what this war is all about and how it got started? Who is involved in this conflict? Is the war still raging? Will this war ever end? Is the Truth About God involved in this war?
Return to Fundamentals
TAG Ministries is a not-for-profit operating foundation that has no affiliation with any religious organization, denomination or church.